Yes! I am going to...
Having followed through some paperwork I was still missing…
I can finally say…
I’m going to DebCamp18! I should arrive at NCTU in the afternoon/evening of Tuesday, 2018-07-24.
I will spend a day prior to that in Tokio, visiting a friend and probably making micro-tourism.
Of course, DebCamp is not a vacation, so we expect people that take part of DebCamp to have at least a rough sketch of activities. There are many, many things I want to tackle, and experience shows there’s only time for a fraction of what’s planned. But lets try:
- keyring-maint training
- We want to add one more member to the keyring-maint group. There is a lot to prepare before any announcements, but I expect a good chunk of DebCamp to be spent explaining the details to a new team member.
- DebConf organizing
- While I'm no longer a core orga-team member, I am still quite attached to helping out during the conference. This year, I took the Content Team lead, and we will surely be ironing out details such as fixing schedule bugs.
- Raspberry Pi images
- I replied to Michael Stapelberg's call for adoption of the unofficial-but-blessed Raspberry Pi 3 disk images. I will surely be spending some time on that.
- Key Signing Party Coordination
- I just sent out the Call for keys for keysigning in Hsinchu, Taiwan. At that point, I expect very little work to be needed, but it will surely be on my radar.
Of course… I do want to spend some minutes outside NCTU and get to know a bit of Taiwan. This is my first time in East Asia, and don’t know when, if ever, I will have the opportunity to be there again. So, I will try to have at least the time to enjoy a little bit of Taiwan!
debcamp_250.png (21 KB)
visa.jpeg (23 KB)